If you want to market your practice online, you’re going to need a website. Virtually every online marketing strategy, from Google Ads to SEO to social media, revolves around bringing clients to your site.
Even if you market yourself through offline methods like word of mouth referrals, you still need a website. After all, your referrals will still want to research you online before making the final decision to reach out.
Unfortunately, getting a good website is tough. You could try using a DIY website builder, but many therapists who take that approach end up with sites that look unprofessional or miss out on key features. You could hire a professional web design studio to build you a custom site, but that can get really expensive. What if you just need a “good enough” site that will get the job done without breaking the bank?
Getting The Fundamentals Right
Well, what counts as “good enough”? In order to answer that question, we need to understand the most important function of a website. The purpose of your website is to turn website visitors into therapy clients. In other words, a site is “good enough” when it does a good job at convincing potential clients to book their first session with you.
There are plenty of other things your website COULD do, such as educating visitors about mental health, impressing visitors with a beautiful design, or contributing to your SEO rankings. Many of these could-dos are helpful. But turning visitors into clients is the only thing your website MUST do.
In order to accomplish this critical goal, your website only needs to do a few things right:
- Clean, professional design that makes a good first impression
- Modern technology so the site loads fast and looks good on all devices
- Intuitive site structure so clients can find the information they need
- A focus on conversion, using features like calls to action
- Well-written content that conveys expertise and empathy
That’s where we come in.
The $800 website
With most other Marketing For Therapists services, we pride ourselves on offering the absolute best quality available. With our websites, we’re taking a different approach.
Instead of giving you every bell and whistle possible (and pricing accordingly), we figured out how to offer a website that gives you everything you need, and nothing that you don’t.
And we’re proud to offer it for a one-time fee of just $800. No contracts, no ongoing costs to us.
This site is not for everyone. If you want a customized design that wins awards for your brand, we’re not right for you. If you need ongoing technical support or help with making basic changes, you’d be better off hiring an full-service option.
But if you need a good, affordable sites that gets the fundamentals right – well, read on!
We have three templates you can choose for your site. Choose your favorite, and we’ll set it up for you. We’ll update the logo and images for your practice, post your content, and get you ready to welcome new clients!
How It Works
- We walk you through the process of signing up for a WordPress host and getting a domain name if necessary. You’ll be responding for the ongoing cost for your hosting (about $10 – $20/mo depending on which host you pick) and your domain name (about $10/yr).
- We send you a questionnaire to get some basic information about you and your practice.
- We set up your home page, about page and contact page based on the information in the questionnaire. Naturally, we ensure that your new pages follow all best practices that help you turn visitors into clients.
- If you want additional pages – we can publish pages you write yourself at our standard hourly rate of $150 per hour, or $75/hr if you hire us to do the content writing for your site.
- We provide one hour of design revision and customization included in the price. If you want extra customization, extra features (like a blog or Google Analytics integration), or technical support (before or after the site is launched), we do whatever you need at a flat rate of $150 per hour.
- Once you answer the questionnaire and choose any extra bells and whistles, you sit back and we deliver you a beautiful site ready to attract clients.
Our basic sites will work just fine without any changes. But you’re not limited to our initial design. Your site will be built on a user-friendly platform, which makes it easy to add your own changes to the foundation we provide you.
And of course, if you’re looking for something different than our templates, or you have specific needs for your website, we can provide fully customized pricing – just reach out for a free quote!
If you think the $800 website could be just what you need, we’d love to hear from you. Reach out below and we’ll be in touch in the next few days.