You’re passionate about helping your clients
I’ll help you find them
The problem is that changing lives and marketing yourself require entirely different skill sets. You know how to help a client get through the worst day of their life. But building a website? Figuring out Google Ads and SEO? Grad school didn’t prepare you for that!
The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone – I’m here to help.
I have over a decade of experience in online marketing, and I’ve worked exclusively with therapists since founding Marketing for Therapists in 2015. I’m also a therapist myself, with a doctorate in clinical psychology. Along with the rest of the Marketing for Therapist team, I’m ready to help you grow your practice, reach new clients, and (truly!) make the world a better place.
What Makes Us Different
It’s important to choose the right marketing agency for your therapy practice. Although we have many competitors, I believe Marketing for Therapists offers something unique. Here’s what you get when you choose us.
First, you’ll work directly with the experts.
I’ve recruited a stellar team of folks with deep expertise in their area of focus, and you get the full benefit of their expertise. We don’t pass your project off to an intern or outsource it to some third-party agency. When you hire us, you get us.
Second, we customize our offerings to match your needs.
If all you need is some DIY tips – awesome, I wrote a huge library of free resources and I’d love for you to take advantage of them. If you’re just dipping your toe in the water, we’ll find something that fits your budget. If you’re ready to hit the turbocharge button on your nitro, we’ll show you exactly how to pull out all the stops.
If you’re not sure what you need, we’ll take the time to get to know you, then walk you through your options and help you make an informed decision. We’ll never give a hard sell, we don’t lock you into long-term contracts, and you’ll never be pushed to sign up for more than you’re comfortable with.
Finally, we’re genuinely committed to your practice and to your clients.
If you ask us about a marketing service that wouldn’t be the right fit for you, we’ll let you know, even if it means turning down a big payday. If you hire us to write content for you, we’ll make sure it’s clinically sound and scientifically accurate. And of course, we’ll never push you to use unethical marketing strategies (like soliciting testimonials from your clients or advertising in states where you’re not licensed to practice.)
How We Help You
We offer a wide variety of services, from SEO to social media. You can read more about all our services by clicking the links below, or just tapping the big button to get a summary of everything:
- Google Ads Management
- Content Writing
- SEO Management
- Social Media Management
- Affordable Website Design
- Leadership & Business Consulting
Credentials & Testimonials
My content director Dr. Kyler Shumway and I have had the honor of being featured as marketing experts by a variety of organizations. We want you to feel confident in our expertise, so we encourage you to look through our appearances for yourself:
- We spoke at the American Psychological Association 2019 conference (that’s us at the conference in the photo!)
- We co-led over a dozen webinars for APA on online marketing and professional development
- We’ve both done a number of Brighter Vision webinars (here’s one of Kyler’s and one of mine.
- I was featured by Bloomberg Businessweek magazine.
- I did a webinar for Goodtherapy.org
- Kyler has written extensively about marketing and professional development for the Time2Track blog and was quoted by the New York Times.
- I appeared on the Practice of the Practice podcast
We also have a lot of testimonials from happy clients, which you can read here!
Free DIY Resources
- Launching your site. Includes guides on domain names, web hosting, email addresses, and more
- Designing your site. Includes guides on web design, wordpress themes, and landing pages.
- Getting new clients. Includes guides on SEO, social media, therapist directories, and more
I’ve also written a full-length book called Clicking With Clients. It contains all of the free advice from the website, plus some exclusive content, in a convenient package.
You can grab it from Amazon by following this link or clicking the image!
Ready to start working together? Shoot us an email below and we’ll reach out as soon as we can!