You’re passionate about helping your clients
I’ll help you find them
The problem is that changing lives and marketing yourself require entirely different skill sets. You know how to help a client get through the worst day of their life. But building a website? Figuring out Google Ads and SEO? Grad school didn’t prepare you for that!
The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone – I’m here to help.
I have almost a decade of experience in online marketing, and I’ve personally helped hundreds of therapists successfully market themselves online. I’m also a therapist myself, with a doctorate in clinical psychology. Along with the rest of the Marketing for Therapist team, I’m ready to help you grow your practice, reach new clients, and (truly!) make the world a better place.
How We Help You
There’s three main services that we offer. Each service is handled by a specific team member, so you know exactly who will be working with you.
- Google advertising setup. If you want to reach new clients fast, Google ads is one of the best ways to do that. Google Ads is the right choice for 90% of therapists, so if you’re not sure what service you need, it’s probably this one 🙂 I handle this personally for all our clients.
- Website content writing. One of the biggest mistakes that therapists make is with their website content. If your content is sparse or poorly written, you’ll have a hard time convincing website visitors to become clients. Our content director, Dr. Kyler Shumway, will write you customized, therapeutically valid content that helps set your site apart to readers.
- SEO consulting & technical support. While Google Ads is a great choice to get traffic immediately, SEO can be an incredibly powerful long-term tool for marketing your practice. I’ve recruited DJ King, a bona-fide SEO wiz, to help provide personalized SEO consulting to you. If you want to rise to the top of the search results, you’re going to want to get in touch with DJ.
You can learn more about our team on our about page, or just drop us a line and say hello!
Credentials & Testimonials
Dr. Shumway and I have had the honor of being featured as marketing experts by a variety of organizations. We want you to feel confident in our expertise, so we encourage you to look through our appearances for yourself:
- We spoke at the American Psychological Association 2019 conference (that’s us at the conference in the photo!)
- We co-led over a dozen webinars for APA on online marketing and professional development
- We’ve both done a number of Brighter Vision webinars (here’s one of Kyler’s and one of mine.
- I did a webinar for Goodtherapy.org
- Kyler has written extensively about marketing and professional development for the Time2Track blog
- I appeared on the Practice of the Practice podcast
We also have a lot of testimonials from happy clients, which you can read here!
Free DIY Resources
- Launching your site. Includes guides on domain names, web hosting, email addresses, and more
- Designing your site. Includes guides on web design, wordpress themes, and landing pages.
- Getting new clients. Includes guides on SEO, social media, therapist directories, and more
I’ve also written a full-length book called Clicking With Clients. It contains all of the free advice from the website, plus some exclusive content, in a convenient package.
You can grab it from Amazon by following this link or clicking the image!
Ready to start working together? Shoot us an email below and we’ll reach out as soon as we can!