A good therapist chooses the right intervention in the moment so they can meet the client right where they’re at.
Similarly, a good marketing strategy for your therapy practice reaches your clients where they’re at. And for many clients, “where they’re at” is social media.
With over 2.8 billion users on Facebook and 1 billion users on Instagram, your next clients are likely spending time every day scrolling on these platforms. While it’s true no one necessarily logs on to social media to find a new therapist, the fact of the matter is they’re spending time on these platforms. No one watches TV for the ads either, but they work. You’d be silly not to be active on social media as well.
Ad real estate on Facebook and Instagram is inexpensive, too! Gone are the days where you have to spend thousand on a billboard or an ad in a newspaper with no idea what your return on investment is. With social media content and ads you can see results in real time and measure your return on investment. This also means you can test and learn what works best with your target audience without burning a hole in your pocket.
So, what should social media look like for you and your practice?
At Marketing For Therapists, we understand that your job is not to spend time marketing yourself. Your job is, well, to be a therapist. That’s why we’ve designed an approach to social media that lets us handle the hashtags while you focus on helping your clients.
Stress-Free Social Media Management
Our social media services are fully personalized and designed to require a low investment of both time and money. We reject the one-size fits all approach; your social media should reflect you, not a generic therapist.
And we reject the idea that social media requires you to break the bank or sacrifice self-care hours. Our packages fit into most marketing budgets and are designed to pay for themselves as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy. They’re also designed to be fully hands-off on your part. While you can jump into your account and make new posts whenever you want, we normally handle just about everything – so you can focus on running your practice.
Marketing For Therapists prides ourselves on straightforward and fair pricing, and our social media package is no exception. We charge a one-time fee to get your accounts set up, which also includes your first month of management. After that, you can pay month to month, or commit to three months for a 10% discount. You’re also responsible for the advertising budget that is paid to the search engines, but you have total control over how much we spend. There’s never any hidden fees or long-term contracts.
We can manage any major social media platform, and we’ll work with you to determine the best platforms for your practice.
Here’s how it works:
After you choose a package, or we discuss a custom package, we will launch the onboarding period. I’ll let our social media director Joanna (who will personally handle your social media) explain what happens next:
To begin, I will send you a questionnaire via e-mail to understand more about you and your practice, objectives and creative preferences (if any!). I will also get access to your social media accounts and install a website pixel.
After that, I’ll spend up to 7 business days creating the content, ads and target audiences. I will pass these along to you for your feedback to make sure they reflect the ethos, therapeutic style, and values of your practice. Once approved, the content and ads will go live. The maintenance phase then begins and the above deliverables go into action.
The goal is for you to be as hands-oﬀ as possible. After all, you have better things to be doing. Let me handle your social media so you can do what you do best, help your clients!
We offer three different packages – Essentials, Advanced, and Premiere. For each package, you start with a one-time setup fee which also includes your first month of management. After your first month, you can continue on a month to month basis or a quarterly subscription with a 10% discount.
Generally, we suggest that therapists plan to use a strategy that combines organic content with paid advertising. This is an industry best practice and normally gets significantly better results than either approach alone. However, if you’d prefer to pursue only organic content or only paid social ads, we can adjust our packages to fit your needs. Likewise, if you don’t see the exact package that suits you below, just let us know – we’ll create something custom just for you.
This is the right package for you if…
- You have little to no presence on any social media platforms.
- You would like us to create the pages, put up content regularly, and maybe run a few ads while we’re at it.
- You are an individual or small group practice looking to get started with social media.
- Creation and scheduling of 2 posts/week
- Management of 1 social media platform
- Creation and management of 1 ad campaign (brand awareness, website traﬃc, lead generation etc.)
- Monthly report
$750 for set-up month not including ad spend
$500/month ongoing not including ad spend
Recommended monthly ad spend: $100 – $250
This is the right package for you if…
- You have a presence on social media platforms, but you are looking to level up.
- You would like the content to provide value to your audience, actively attract new customers, and you would like to run regular social media ads.
- You have an individual practice or a small to medium group practice.
- Creation and scheduling of 3 posts/week
- Management of up to 2 social media platforms
- Creation and management of 3 ad campaigns (brand awareness, traﬃc, lead generation etc.)
- Bi-weekly e-mail update
- Monthly report
$1,500 for set-up month not including ad spend
$1,000/month not including ad spend
Recommended monthly ad spend: $300 – $500
With every post, we’ll research the best hashtags to build engagement and discoverability. We’ll also check in periodically throughout the week to respond to comments. Of course, we understand that client confidentiality is absolutely key, and we avoid responding in any way that suggests someone was a client of yours.
This is the right package for you if….
- You have a presence on social media platforms, but need to outsource the content creation, scheduling, delivery and ad management.
- You would like to increase brand awareness, following, and clientele through social media.
- You strongly believe in running ads and would like to allocate a monthly marketing ad budget to reach your objectives.
- You are a solo clinician or a group practice looking to reach data-based goals.
- Creation and scheduling of 4 posts/week
- Management of up to 3 social media platforms
- Creation of 1 simple video/month
- Creation and management of 2 ad campaigns (brand awareness, traﬃc, lead generation etc.)
- Monthly updating of ad creatives and copy
- Weekly update e-mail
- Monthly report
$2,250 for set-up month not including ad spend
$1,500/month not including ad spend
Recommended ad spend: $500-$1,000+
Should ad spend go beyond $1,000/month, there will be a 15% monthly fee of the total ad spend for management.
Ready for stress-free social media that will convince clients to hop off the fence and into your therapy office? Get in touch today!
We’re happy to answer any questions you have, or get the ball rolling if you want to jump right in. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can (usually 2-3 days.)